YOUR JUDGMENT: Know it before you get there!
If you have read this far you are doing well. I am sorry to say that it will not get easier. But when you're life is on the line I know it is worth the heart ache, and hope you also think so.
God has given His Ten Commandments. They are the laws by which you will be judged. Let’s see how you do on just seven of them:
(The words in quotation marks are God's words. Taken from Exodus chapter twenty of the Bible.)
1. “Thou shalt have no other gods before me.” Has God always been number one in your life?
2. “Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain.” Have you ever used God’s name as a curse word?
3. “Thou shalt not bear false witness.” Have you ever told a lie, even a little one?
4. “Thou shalt not covet.” Have you ever desired something that belonged to another person?
5. “Thou shalt not steal.” Have you ever taken, or kept, something that was not yours?
6. “Thou shalt not commit adultery.” Jesus said, “That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.” (Matthew 5:28) Have you ever lusted after another person?
7. “Thou shalt not kill.” Jesus said, “That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment.” (Matthew 5:22) Have you ever hated someone in your heart?
How did you do? You owe it to yourself to be honest. God is unfalteringly just. When you face God Almighty in the judgment will you be INNOCENT or GUILTY?
Does it concern you that you are guilty before your Creator and Judge? If this judgment of God upon you concerns you keep reading, because God is love and He has provided a way where He can be just and punish your sins and also loving and save you from the wrath to come.
Sin is a
problem all people have. Not only do all have a problem with sin, each
person’s sin is a huge problem both in this life and in eternity to
come. God is holy, pure, spotless, and just. Your sins are many and they
are terrible in God’s sight. Here are some Bible facts about your sin.
“Your iniquities [sins] have
separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from
you…” (Isaiah 59:2)
Your sins are all known by God:
“The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil…” (Proverbs 15:3a). God knows every sin you have ever committed in word, though, and deed.
“...the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works” (Revelation 20:12b). Every sin you have ever committed was seen by God and has been written down in these books in Heaven. You are in trouble!
Sinful words which you have said will be read out of the books by God, and your sinful words will condemn you: “For by thy words ... thou shalt be condemned” (Matthew 12:27).
Greed Pornography Lying
Not loving God as much as you should
Drugs and Alcohol Selfishness Stealing
False Man-made Religion Sex Sin Dishonouring Parents
Jesus “was buried, and...he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.” (1Corinthians 15:4) Because He lives “he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.” (Hebrews 7:25) Jesus is not angry with you. He loves you.
There are two commands you must
Repent. “Except ye repent, ye shall...perish.” (Luke 13:3) You have loved your sins and run from God. Repenting is a change of mind. Repentance is to hate your sins and turn to Jesus Christ.
Will you repent
of your sins and come to Jesus in faith so He can wash your sins away
with His blood?
Questions? Click here for contact information.